Saturday, July 04, 2009

Honey


As promised, here's a photo of pooch #2; Honey the Schnauzer. She doesn't look much like a Schnauzer but I promise she is as Schnauzer-y as she can get (according to what my girl says). Every time I come across the ubiquitous line, "honey I'm home", I can only imagine being greeted by this little one. It should be a federal offence to not fall for such adorableness.

I have to admit that this photo is laden with some major distracting elements but I also like how The Curly One blends into the much "distracting" background. What say you?

________________________________________________________________


On another note, my McAfee SecurityCenter is expiring really soon and the reminders are horrifyingly disturbing as they tend to pop out almost every hour or so. And I expect the reminders to be even more annoying after the expiry date. Will be switching to Kaspersky soon (just as a precaution; a Windows OS without a proper antivirus is like wearing a skirt without an underwear beneath it) and ultimately, a Mac by the end of this year. All fingers crossed.




Contact: tiktsin[AT]gmail.com