Sunday, June 14, 2009

Just married

Apologies for the minor disappearing act I've pulled off. Been busy with a few things lately and not to mention, am also distracted by a few unfortunate happenings. Nonetheless, all is still well and everything will be back to normal in good time. Chillings. Furthermore, dad helped me score a cheap 4GB CF card. Write speed is decent but who needs blazing write speed when one can slowly enjoy creating them pretty photos? (am making my situation sound better, shut it) Plus, I don't have to work with only 512MB of memory anymore. Which means I'm capable of going full RAW from now onwards, yay me.

Equipment: N95

One of my high school friends' getting married. This would be my first friend's wedding I've attended. Quite a weird experience I have to say as the gravity of the whole situation didn't really hit me until after the lunch. To think that we are all so far from where we were, I can't help but feel a bit nostalgic with a hint of excitement (honestly, who wouldn't be excited when there's buffet?).

Perhaps it'll be trite but necessary to add that I would like to wish the newlyweds all the best and be nice to each other (hahaha). Wonder who's up next...




Contact: tiktsin[AT]gmail.com