Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's been a while


Briefly met up with these bunch of people last week at this place serving some weird-ass desserts (It's a place called Snowflake located in SS15). It's been a while since I last saw some of them and I have to say, some things just wont change no matter how much time has gone past by. It's nice to see you all after so long though.

__________________________________________

p/s: fixed my archives and added some 'Older posts' thing down below. However, I'm only allowing access to 2009's entries and the 'Older posts' thingo is quite the con job as it'll only display 33 of my latest posts. I don't have access to Blogger's actual function as I'm not using their new template.

p/p/s: special mini-section for SmellyJelly

  • CF card - a type of memory card I use for the Canon EOS 5D.
  • Write speed - was referring to the 'speed' of the memory card.
  • RAW - like JPEG, it's a format the camera uses to save your photos. Will be using that format from now onwards.




Contact: tiktsin[AT]gmail.com