Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Post-exams 2

I don't know what's up with my group of friends and Genting. Been up there a couple of times lately. Must be the temperature.



This is what Kuala Lumpur looks like from Genting. Not exactly the best view here, location's not so good.



The bunch. Apologies for the faceless me. Am not keen on showing off my fatigue-ridden face to the world. Children might be reading this blog.


Stayed up there till about 5.30am and drove down for breakfast. I have to admit, it wasn't a very smart idea (no thanks to Iggy) considering the dreadful breakfast and my messed up sleep pattern. Not to mention, my passengers were doing a swell job accompanying me during the drive down as the only 'company' I had was a snoring Indian. Next time, I'll punch anyone who suggests staying up in Genting for more than 3 hours.




Contact: tiktsin[AT]gmail.com