Sunday, March 08, 2009

Proton @ night

Equipment: 5D + 24-105mm f4 L


Ignore the quality, this is a very ad-hoc test shoot thingy of this new location I've discovered.

Am still looking for that "sweet spot" in my post-processing. This isn't exactly an easy task especially when I'm reduced to shooting an orange bog-standard Proton. It's probably just my Proton's fault. It's a very uninspiring subject I swear. Any kind readers with an "interesting" car out there? Care to volunteer ye ride as me subject?

Am shooting more RAW these days. But my 512MB card is seriously too small for RAWs as they take up really frickking huge amounts of space per shot (think generating 12MB files everytime you press the shutter button). Am looking into investing in a bigger card as soon as my budget allows.

p/s: my mouse is showing signs of going senile. Will replace this with a good one as soon as my budget allows (recession la, must jimat). A new Razer perhaps?




Contact: tiktsin[AT]gmail.com