Friday, January 16, 2009

VW Tiguan

This rather uncouthly named vehicle is Volkswagen's new mini SUV. Freshly launched just a few weeks back (from date of photoshoot) it is equipped with a 2.0 engine from a Golf GTI which is capable of "quite some speeds" I'd say. For more information, go read a brochure or something I'm not familiar with these details. But what I do know is that it's quite a pretty looking thing despite it's eyebrow-raising name which is apparently an orgy between "Tiger" and "Leguan" (German word for "iguana"). What the hell man?







These were shot for Paultan.org.

Personally speaking, these shots didn't turn out as nice as I wanted them to be. I can't explain it but somehow they sort of lack...erh...something. Plus, considering the ratio between the interior and exterior shots, I would like to confess that my exterior shots are quite the epic fail this time. Mostly my doing but quite possibly due to the location as well. Ugh.

Never mind. At least the Porsche shots are better. I think.




Contact: tiktsin[AT]gmail.com